Join us along the banks of the Guadalupe River for a laid-back, relaxing retreat at the River Inn Resort and Conference Center located in Hunt, Texas. We will be offering a variety of yoga classes for all levels, stand-up paddleboard yoga, massage, and fellowship with other like-minded yogis. Register Here.
Click here to download the tentative schedule:
Click here to read more about our instructors and the rest of the team:
A few important notes:
- The retreat fee includes admission and access to all the classes offered on the schedule. It does not include lodging. The tentative class schedule is posted on the official River Inn Yoga Retreat website. Minor changes may be made to the class schedule without advanced notice.
- You may book your onsite lodging accomodations directly through the River Inn Resort & Conference Center at (830) 238-4226. We have a block of rooms reserved under the name Elizabeth Kertesz.
- Light snacks and beverages will be served in the Mill Room kitchen throughout the retreat, but we will not be providing any full catered meals.
- There will be a potluck fellowship dinner on Saturday night featuring the musical talents of local singer-songwriter Dylan Tanner. Please bring your favorite dish to share.
- Aside from the potluck dish, bring whatever you would like to eat or drink during the retreat. The rooms at the River Inn are not fancy, but they are comfortable. All rooms feature beautiful views of the guadalupe river, and they all come with a fully furnished kitchenette including a refrigerator with freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and a small oven with stove.
- You are welcome to bring your own alcohol, but please drink responsibly. Glassware is not permitted in the common areas of the resort.
- No pets allowed.
- Families are welcome. Only participants with paid retreat admission will be allowed to participate in yoga classes, but you are welcome to bring your family to enjoy the resort amenities, and families are welcome to join us for the potluck fellowship dinner on Saturday night. Please ensure that children are properly supervised.
- Admission for stand-up paddleboard yoga is included in the retreat price, but there is an extra fee to rent a board. The extra rental fee is $30 per board per 2-hour class, and we only have 10 rental boards available per class.
- Massage services will be available in the boathouse cabana and may be paid for and booked directly by contacting Robin Anthony at (210) 705-1024
Please contact Elizabeth Kertesz at firstname.lastname@example.org or (210) 303-1107 if you have any questions about the retreat.